Like most other bookworms, great books make their way onto my “things I’m thankful for” list every year. It’s hard to choose favorites, but I went ahead and picked five books I read in 2015 and am thankful for.
- A Time to Speak, by Nadine Brandes: I’m thankful for this book because it was even better than the first book (A Time to Die) and I got to be on Nadine’s awesome launch team!
- Spark, by J.B. North: I’m thankful for this book because J.B. wrote it when she was young (Around 16 I believe) and it inspired me! I can get a book written and published, even though I’m young.
- Starflower, by Anne Elisabeth Stengl: I’m thankful for this book because it’s my favorite of the Tales of Goldstone Woods series and it was beautifully written!
- Courting Morrow Little, by Laura Frantz: I’m thankful for this book because it introduced me to the wonderful Laura Frantz and her lovely books!
- Thick as Thieves, by Susan K. Marlow: I’m thankful for this book because it continues one of my favorite series as a child! The Circle C Adventures. I loved that series and was so sad to see it go… Then the author came out with two more! Woohoo!
(There was so many amazing books I read in 2015… but I could only choose five. I tried to choose books I haven’t talked about much, but only 3/5 books made that “requirement.”)
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to another great year of reading! Speaking of more reading, here’s one more thing to be grateful for. Books on sale! In honor of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, a group of independent Christian authors banded together to offer over seventy discounted books on Nov 27-30. There’s literally something for everyone.
Every single book listed on Indie Christian Books is on sale in one or more ways. Find discounted paperbacks, dozens of books offered with free shipping, $0.99 ebooks, package deals and more. Even if you have a budget of $0, new reading material awaits you.
What awesome reads of 2015 are you grateful for? What books are you looking forward to reading in 2016?