(sorry about earlier – I clicked publish instead of preview. And I wasn’t finished editing yet!!)
1. A Popular Book or series that you didn’t like.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer! I love Cress and I am super excited for Winter but Cinder was a disappointment.
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
I am going to have to go with Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Everyone seems to hate that book so much.. I am not saying I LOVE it but I thought it was a very good book until like the last thirty pages.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with OR an OTP that you don’t like.
I would have to say Dauntless by Dina L Sleiman… I didn’t like who Merry ended up with!
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Annabeth from The Percy Jackson series. I have currently only read the first two books (waiting on the third one from the library) so my opinion could change!
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
That everything turns out okay. In almost every single book i read there are troubles but then there is happily ever after. If you are in battle people someone has to die!
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
1) A popular book that you didn’t like
The Book Thief, If I Stay, Go Set a Watchman
Go Set a Watchman is the only one I actually finished. The other ones, just no.
2) A book or series that everyone seems to hate, but you love.
I can’t really say anything about this without spoilers, but I didn’t hate the ending. Sure it would have been nice if things ended differently, but life is not always that way. I found this ending very meaningful.
3) A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person that you didn’t want to end up with, or an O.T.P. (one true paring) that you don’t like.
I’m going to go with Peeta and Katniss from the Hunger Games. I never really got why everyone was so crazy over Peeta.
4) A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
Romance, Contemporary, Paranormal
5) A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Okay, I was really into the Divergent books when they were coming out. I didn’t hate Four at the time, but I saw some problems with their relationship. The movie has ruined it for me though. I don’t like Four or Theo James very much. Or the fangirling over them. Now I just feel like I have outgrown the series…
6) A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
Melanie Dickerson, John Green
I’ve tried. And I may try again. I just don’t understand the hype.
7) A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
Love at first sight. I will stop reading books over this!
8) A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
Matched and The Selection
9) The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Soooooo much better as a movie. The book was mediocre – okay writing, annoying MC, too many plot holes. The movie actually solved MOST of the plot holes. And the cast interviews are the funniest thing!
Just try watching this video and not laughing!
If you are reading this and want to participate – consider yourself tagged!