And of course, with all of these questions there were many books that fit each category.
1. Initial Attraction: a book you bought because of the cover.
This is the second book in a series I have not started…yet. But it looks really good, and I don’t like the updated covers, so I grabbed this one when I had the chance!
2. First Impressions: a book you got because of the summary.
3. Sweet Talk: a book with great writing.
I’m not even a “bonnet fiction” person, but I loved this book!
4. First Date: a first book of a series that made you want to pursue the rest.
This has also made me want to check out all the other books by Jill Williamson
5. Late Night Phone Calls: a book that kept you up all night.
Pretty much this whole series kept me up at night. I remember this book specifically because I wanted to scream and freak out, but I did not want to wake anyone.